1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The purpose of this "Privacy and Data Protection Policy" is to publicize the conditions governing the collection and treatment of your personal data by our entity or corporate group to ensure fundamental rights, your honor and freedoms, all This in compliance with current regulations that regulate the Protection of Personal Data according to the European Union and the Spanish Member State.
In accordance with these regulations, we need your authorization and consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, so below, we indicate all the details of your interest regarding how we carry out these processes, for what purposes, which Other entities may have access to your data and what are your rights.
For all the above, once our Data Protection Policy has been reviewed and read, it is essential that you accept it as proof of your agreement and consent.
2.- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who collects and processes your data?
The Data Controller is that natural or legal person, of a public or private nature, or administrative body, who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; in case the purposes and means of the treatment are determined by the Law of the European Union or the Spanish Member State.
In this case, our identifying data as Responsible for Treatment are the following:
LOANI LINEN HOME SLL - CIF B92398460
How can you contact us?
Address of our offices and postal:
Calle Santa Ana, 3. 29602, Marbella (Málaga), Spain
Email: email@example.com - Telephone: 952771469
In each commercial communication we will send you a link and we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in a simple way and at no cost. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal period.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
What do we do to guarantee the privacy of your data?
Our entity or corporate group adopts the necessary organizational and technical measures to guarantee the security and privacy of your data, avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, depending on the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Among others, the following measures stand out:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, in the case of sensitive data.
4.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
What do we want to process your data for?
We need your authorization and consent to collect and process your personal data, so below we detail the intended uses and purposes.
- Manage the services and functionalities of the online store.
- To prepare a commercial profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your navigation on the Site, in order to analyze aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and thus be able, consequently, to send you commercial communications tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as personalize our website or services; as long as you have given us your consent.
- In case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide you with the best possible service.
- To carry out internal analysis and reporting for the supply of products, future communication campaigns and stock management.
- To send you electronic commercial communications regarding products or promotions.
For how long do we keep your data?
5.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
Why do we process your data?
The collection and processing of your data is always legitimized by one or more legal bases, which we detail below:
- The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in the event that you buy a product in the store or contact our customer service.
- The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting of (i) managing the services and functionalities of the Site and (ii) in the event that you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide you with the best possible service; (iii) preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content, and website; (iv) carry out internal analysis and reporting for the supply of products, future campaigns and inventory management.
- Send you electronic commercial communications regarding products, promotions or abandoned purchases based on a commercial profile prepared with the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing through the store with your consent.
6.- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
To whom do we transfer your data within the European Union?
We will not transfer your data to third parties or entities, except legal obligation.
Do we make International Transfers of your data outside the European Union?
We will not make international transfers of your data
8.- RIGHTS OF THOSE INTERESTED
What are the rights that protect you?
The current data protection regulations protect you with a series of rights in relation to the use we make of your data. Each and every one of your rights are unipersonal and non-transferable, that is, they can only be carried out by the owner of the data, after checking their identity.
Here we indicate what are the rights that assist you:
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of your data
- Request the DELETE or deletion of your data (right to "forget")
- LIMIT or OPPOSE the use we make of your data
- Right to the PORTABILITY of your data in cases of telecommunications or internet services.
- Right to WITHDRAW your consent at any time
- Right to file a CLAIM regarding data protection with the Control Authority: Spanish Agency for Data Protection
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your data?
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, portability and withdrawal of your consent, you can do so as follows:
How can you file a claim?
In addition to the rights that assist you, if you believe that your data is not being collected or processed in accordance with current Data Protection regulations, you may file a claim with the Control Authority, whose contact information is indicated below:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection
C /. Jorge Juan, 6. 28001, Madrid (Madrid), Spain
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Telephone: 912663517
9.- CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE